How can we help you?
- Why are some of my emails delayed?
- My email forwarding is not working.
- I don't think I am receiving any emails.
- I can't send/receive emails from my mail client/phone.
- My email migration has stopped/wont start.
- Emails people send to me are bouncing back to them!
What does this mean?
- I can't remember my password!
- How do I import my emails and contacts from my student account?
- How do I import my emails and contacts from another email account?
- I would like to use an email program, such as Outlook or a mobile device to send/receive my email.
- This email claims to be from you... is it?
About Our Accounts
- How do I get my email for life?
- Do I get a free trial?
- How much do your packages cost?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- I'm still at University, can I renew my account for free?
- How do I renew my existing subscription?
- How do I renew a FREE subscription?
- How do I close my account?
Email Account How-Tos
- How do I change my email address or username?
- How do I Blacklist/Whitelist an email?
- How do I automatically forward my emails to another account?
- How do I set up an Out of Office automated response?
- How do I see how much of my email quota I am using, and where?
- How do I set up/manage my aliases?
- How do I use multiple identities?
- How do I set up email filters?
- How do I use message highlighting?
- How do I get/use a webhosting package?
- How can I archive my emails for safekeeping or transfer?
Tips and information
Service NewsUpdated 82 days ago
Phishing Email - 'PayPal Please Verify Your Records'
12:17 on 05th Jul
A phishing/scam email is currently targeting our members with the Subject "PayPal Please Verify Your Records"and asking you to click a link to keep your Paypal Account active. The mail contains a link that may be harmful to your computer, and may appear to be sent from a trusted Email Address.
Please do not click any links in emails that you are not sure about, and if you have mistakenly done so, please change your password immediately by going to My Account > Security.
Please remember, do not open emails or attachments if you do not know the sender or if asked for payment details. If you are in any doubt, please don't hesitate to contact our helpdesk.
[RESOLVED] Mail Delay
12:52 on 09th Jan
We are currently aware of an issue effecting Inbound and Outbound Email. There will be a delay in receiving and sending mail. This issue is currently under investigation.
We will update this post as we know more. You may also wish to follow our service status updates on Twitter.
The fault has been found and resolved. The system will now be sending and recieving Emails as normal.