How can we help you?
- Why are some of my emails delayed?
- My email forwarding is not working.
- I don't think I am receiving any emails.
- I can't send/receive emails from my mail client/phone.
- My email migration has stopped/wont start.
- Emails people send to me are bouncing back to them!
What does this mean?
- I can't remember my password!
- How do I import my emails and contacts from my student account?
- How do I import my emails and contacts from another email account?
- I would like to use an email program, such as Outlook or a mobile device to send/receive my email.
- This email claims to be from you... is it?
About Our Accounts
- How do I get my email for life?
- Do I get a free trial?
- How much do your packages cost?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- I'm still at University, can I renew my account for free?
- How do I renew my existing subscription?
- How do I renew a FREE subscription?
- How do I close my account?
Email Account How-Tos
- How do I change my email address or username?
- How do I Blacklist/Whitelist an email?
- How do I automatically forward my emails to another account?
- How do I set up an Out of Office automated response?
- How do I see how much of my email quota I am using, and where?
- How do I set up/manage my aliases?
- How do I use multiple identities?
- How do I set up email filters?
- How do I use message highlighting?
- How do I get/use a webhosting package?
- How can I archive my emails for safekeeping or transfer?
Tips and information
Service NewsUpdated 26 days ago
11:48 on 29th Jan
We will be performing some maintenance on the servers for several days, starting on Wednesday January 31st.
Services should remain available during the maintenance, but there may be a few brief interruptions when servers are taken offline and services fail over.
[RESOLVED] Service Outage
10:41 on 24th Oct
[13:59] The server maintainence has been completed and services should be running normally. You may experiance a few issues temporarily, but these should clear shortly. If you have any further issues, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
[13:54] Following this mornings outage, we are peforming a quick server maintainence. This may mean services are unavailable for a few minutes, but they should be back up shortly.
[11:25] We experianced a database issue this morning that meant that Services were unavailable. This has now been resolved and access to Accounts should be working again.
Unfortunately, we have disabled the search function for Profiles while we investigate what caused the issue.
There will also be a delay with Emails being Sent and Recieved as our servers process the Email from this morning.
We apologise for the inconveniance caused. For updates on the services, you can find our Twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/AluminatiNews